Element[value] - from XML with Mozilla

From: Henning Behme <hb@ix.heise.de>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 12:18:11 +0200
To: www-style@w3.org
Hi,

checking out Mozilla's XML/CSS capabilites I have tried to put together
a style sheet that lists the data of an XML file.

The crucial part of style sheet lokks like this:

year[which] { Display: Block;
	margin-top: 1em;
	font-family: sans-serif  }

What I would like to see in the Web page is, of course, the value of
"which". Is that possible at all?

And, while I'm at it, one more question: doesn't CSS2 allow tabs in
front of the curly brackets (or is this Mozilla's problem)?

You can see a working example of Mozilla & XML & CSS at
http://www.heise.de/ix/raven/Web/xml/tl0/w3-conf.xml
but you can only see it using Mozilla in the April 08 release.

The code in question can be found at
http://www.heise.de/ix/raven/Web/xml/tl0/timeline.xml
but, again, only using Mozilla 0408.

Best regards,
Henning Behme

iX - Magazin fuer professionelle Informationstechnik
Helstorfer Str. 7 * 30625 Hannover * Germany
http://www.heise.de/ix/ * +49 511 5352-374 * -361 (Fax)
------ White, adj. and n. Black  (Ambrose Bierce) ------