Element[value] - from XML with Mozilla

From: Henning Behme <hb@ix.heise.de>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 12:18:11 +0200
To: www-style@w3.org

checking out Mozilla's XML/CSS capabilites I have tried to put together
a style sheet that lists the data of an XML file.

The crucial part of style sheet lokks like this:

year[which] { Display: Block;
	margin-top: 1em;
	font-family: sans-serif  }

What I would like to see in the Web page is, of course, the value of
"which". Is that possible at all?

And, while I'm at it, one more question: doesn't CSS2 allow tabs in
front of the curly brackets (or is this Mozilla's problem)?

You can see a working example of Mozilla & XML & CSS at
but you can only see it using Mozilla in the April 08 release.

The code in question can be found at
but, again, only using Mozilla 0408.

Best regards,
Henning Behme

iX - Magazin fuer professionelle Informationstechnik
Helstorfer Str. 7 * 30625 Hannover * Germany
http://www.heise.de/ix/ * +49 511 5352-374 * -361 (Fax)
------ White, adj. and n. Black  (Ambrose Bierce) ------