css-test suite difficulties

From: Victoria Rosenfeld <jiggy@holly.ColoState.EDU>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 1998 13:28:44 -0600 (MDT)
I'm using a Mac w/NN4.04. I've checked my machine & all looks well on it.
So, I'm here to report so many difficulties that it was no longer worth
going on... I stopped at 2.3. Here is what I came up with:

1.1 No green sentences.

1.3 No green, but purple is emphasized.

1.5 No purple or blue text.

1.6 Normal text - no blue or green.

2.1 All links are RED. They don't go orange, and visited links don't go
lime.

2.3 1st lines are not: green, in a higher font, or in small caps.

Also, the "how it works" text is kinda' sloppy w/typos & unintentional
(?) editor's commentary.

Eric, let me know if you want me to continue. I should point out that I
was able to see some of the effects (green text on *some* pages did
appear), so I don't think that it is my browser config.

Let me know ...