Re: Preview: CSS1 Test Suite

From: Eric A. Meyer <emeyer@sr71.lit.cwru.edu>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1998 13:31:38 -0500
To: www-style@w3.org
>Itmay be worth while to test the vertical align propert with images as weel
>as text, because if I remember rightly IE4 works well with images, ie it
>will align in the correct position with images in the linebox, and not with
>text.

   I thought I was using images on that page.  The idea is to see if the
text will align itself with the highest/lowest element in a line, and the
images provide that test.  Mac IE doesn't do anything but superscripting
and subscripting, so far as I can see.  Or did I miss your point entirely?

--
Eric A. Meyer  -  eam3@po.cwru.edu  -  http://www.cwru.edu/home/eam3.html
 Hypermedia Systems Manager