Re: CSS1 Test Suite (minor updates)

From: Eric A. Meyer <emeyer@sr71.lit.cwru.edu>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 17:51:04 -0500
To: www-style@w3.org
>In the section on class as selectors,
>http://www.cwru.edu/dms/homes/eam3/css-test/sec14.htm
>
>you declare:
>
>.1 {color: green;}
>
>but I thought that name and id tokens had to begin with a letter
>(A-Za-z), then could be followed by any number of letters, digits,
>hyphens, underscores, colons, and periods.

   You are correct, and I thought I had changed this test so that it used
this rule:

   .1 {color: red;}

   ...thus showing that there is a problem (and yes, I'll change the text
to say so).  I probably have a similar error in section 1.5; I'll check and
make changes as appropriate.  Thanks, Sue!

--
Eric A. Meyer  -  eam3@po.cwru.edu  -  http://www.cwru.edu/home/eam3.html
 Hypermedia Systems Manager