New media type...

From: MegaZone <megazone@livingston.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 11:50:56 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-style@w3.org
I've been editing a book on HTML and the author includes many sections of
the particulars of WebTV...

And I got to thinking.  There are legitimate display concerns.  TVs do not
have the resolution of PC monitors, and the color representations vary.

Wouldn't it be nice to have a style sheet espressly for TV based systems?

How about 'tv' as a media type alongside screen, print, aural, et al?

-MZ
Phone: 800-458-9966 510-737-2100 FAX: 510-737-2110 megazone@livingston.com
Snail mail: 4464 Willow Road, Pleasanton, CA 94588