Re: Precedence within a stylesheet

Douglas Rand writes:

 > > (We should probably have defined "match" in the terminology section,
 > > but we seem to have the same understanding of the term so I don't
 > > believe that's the source of confusion.)

 > The problem is that you *don't* in fact define what it means to
 > match.  For the longest time I tried to reconcile this with the
 > other rules.  It only makes sense if the leaf element *must* match,
 > and we clearly agree,  but the explicit statement is terse but
 > somewhat vague.

I see your point, and the lack of a definition for "match" is indeed
the source of confusion. I'll make sure this in clarified in the next
round.

Regards,

-h&kon

H   å   k   o   n      W   i   u   m       L   i   e
howcome@w3.org      http://www.w3.org/people/howcome
World     W      i     d     e       Web  Consortium