Re: New HTML/CSS-based word processor for Windows 95 and NT. LOOKING FOR BETA TESTERS

From: Carl Johan Berglund <carl.johan.berglund@adverb.se>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 16:30:37 +0100
To: "Bjorn E. Backlund" <bjorn@cooper.xanthus.se>
Cc: www-style@w3.org
Interesting!

I would have loved to beta test this product - but I work on a
Macintosh. Please tell me when your first Mac OS version is
availabe. You referred to "Vodka" as a "cross platform" tech-
nology, so I guess I can count on it!

Wouldn't you like to put together a document describing your
proposed extensions to CSS, so that all of us not using Windows
can discuss them? I would also like to know how much of CSS
you have implemented. CSS1? CSS positioning? Printing exten-
sions?

Best regards,
Carl Johan Berglund

Carl Johan Berglund <carl.johan.berglund@adverb.se>