Intersting NS4 CSS link bug

From: Ben Combee <combee@sso-austin.sps.mot.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 97 10:01:45 CDT
To: www-style@w3.org
I was working on a site using CSS last week and I noticed an odd
phenomenon with Netscape Communicator 4.01 (Win95) and the use of LINK
tags to point to stylesheets.

When my stylesheet was named "in-situ.css", Netscape ignored it.
Changing the name to "insitu.css" fixed the problem, with Netscape
again loading the linked stylesheet.

Can someone else confirm this?  Anyone have any clues as to why this
kind of bug would be there?
--
Ben Combee, Software Guru (ARMy Core of Engineers)
Motorola > MIMS > MSPG > CTSD > AMCD > Austin Design Center