Re: ANNOUNCE: Style Sheets Reference Guide

From: Eric A. Meyer <eam3@po.cwru.edu>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 1997 17:26:47 -0500
To: www-style@w3.org
>This is good news! Your charts look wonderful (except for all the
>blanks, of course :) and will become an important resource for

   I'm working on the blanks, of course, but there is unfortunately some
slowness in the editorial process which we're trying to eliminate.  As of
now, I make changes, post them to a location where my editor can find them,
and then he does them when he does them.  We're trying to move to a point
where I have direct access to the files and so can make updates when I like.
   In the interim, to which blanks in particular were you referring?  If
there are some which need to be fixed before others, let me know and I'll
make them a priority.

>My only comment at this point would be that there is no such thing as
>a "CSS tag".

   Wait... where does it say that?  I may have been edited... or maybe I've
been sniffin' airplane glue.  Again.  Either way, as Guide editor, I can
get almost anything changed, unless it's a column written by someone else.

Eric A. Meyer  -  eam3@po.cwru.edu  -  http://www.cwru.edu/home/eam3.html
 Hypermedia Systems Manager
 Digital Media Services                http://www.cwru.edu/dms/dms.html
 Case Western Reserve University       http://www.cwru.edu/