Re: ANNOUNCE: Style Sheets Reference Guide

From: Eric A. Meyer <eam3@po.cwru.edu>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 1997 17:26:47 -0500
To: www-style@w3.org
>This is good news! Your charts look wonderful (except for all the
>blanks, of course :) and will become an important resource for
>authors.

   I'm working on the blanks, of course, but there is unfortunately some
slowness in the editorial process which we're trying to eliminate.  As of
now, I make changes, post them to a location where my editor can find them,
and then he does them when he does them.  We're trying to move to a point
where I have direct access to the files and so can make updates when I like.
   In the interim, to which blanks in particular were you referring?  If
there are some which need to be fixed before others, let me know and I'll
make them a priority.

>My only comment at this point would be that there is no such thing as
>a "CSS tag".

   Wait... where does it say that?  I may have been edited... or maybe I've
been sniffin' airplane glue.  Again.  Either way, as Guide editor, I can
get almost anything changed, unless it's a column written by someone else.

--
Eric A. Meyer  -  eam3@po.cwru.edu  -  http://www.cwru.edu/home/eam3.html
 Hypermedia Systems Manager