Re: With CSS how does one ALIGN block-level elements?

From: Neil St.Laurent <neil@bigpic.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 15:33:47 -0600
To: "David Perrell" <davidp@earthlink.net>
CC: <www-style@w3.org>
> but NSN doesn't support this. So, for the time being we're stuck
> with <TABLE ALIGN=center>..

I can't use that because I'm using HTML 4.0 Strict which doesn't have
that parameter.

> I believe there have been proposals for dealing with tables, but
> none opened to public comment. Too bad..

I don't have any problems with the rest of the way tables would work,
it seems fairly logical how they would.  However those people over in
www-html seem to doubt that CSS can provide the attributes required
since all the formatting for TABLES in HTML 4.0 has been left in...
__