Re: Search for examples

From:  "Steve Pruitt (Beyond Help)"<v-stevpr@MICROSOFT.COM>
Subject:    Great source of CSS information

Check out http://style.webreview.com/ for practical information that'll be
valuable to anyone using style sheets and supporting multiple browsers.

ATBTY
Ian Samson
WebMaster & Internet Systems Developer (SBN/MSDN/HWG Member)
Human Sciences Research Council, Pretoria, South Africa
Voice:  (+27(0)12) 302 2013
mailto:IDSamson@beauty.HSRC.ac.za
http://www.hsrc.ac.za/
--
Opinions expressed in this message are my own
and do not reflect official policy of the HSRC.