Re: CSS1 and tables (fwd)

MegaZone wrote:

> text editors != non-compliant HTML
>
> It is quite possibly to hand code complex documents in a text editor and
> be fully compliant.  I've been doing it for years.  I'll run a couple of
> checkers on my finished work - most errors end up being typos of some
> sort.

I too build all of my documents in a text editor. Recently I tried out Composer
and found that it is failrly useful for "roughing out" a page, but I still go
in and edit the code by hand before posting it.  And I advise all the people
producing documents for our site that they do the same.  I have yet to find an
editor that produces acceptable (to me) code with no tweaking by hand.

David Barfield
Children and Families