Re: CSS1 and tables

From: Derek Harding <derek@tpd.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 1997 14:03:57 -0700
To: <www-style@w3.org>
My question on this is: Is a table a valid container within a paragraph or
not. ie. should it inherit the style of the paragraph it is contained in.

The reason I ask is that it does in Microsofts implementation and it doesn't
in Netscapes. Is there a definitive answer and if so, which of these two has
teh broken implementation?

Derek
---
Derek Harding
Technical Director, TPD Publishing
http://www.tpd.com/~derek/
"You can't second-guess ineffability, I always say."
        -- Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman, Good Omens