frames

From: Ray Moore <raymoore@webwizard.co.za>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 18:13:40 +0200
To: www-style@w3.org
Hi There
I'm trying to put numerous pages on top of each other, vertically one
above the other. I'd like to use frames but I can't as I want them all
to be
scrolled with 1 single scrollbar on the right hand side. I can't use
Front Page include Webbots as they do not automatically update when the
respective page changes.

I'd rather not use Java as not everybody has it and it is for a high
volume news website
, server side includes worry me too for this reason.

Any ideas

Regards

Ray Moore
Webwizard design