CSS1 clarifications?

From: Eric A. Meyer <eam3@po.cwru.edu>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 17:22:01 -0500
To: www-style@w3.org
   I'd heard from somewhere (this list?) that the CSS2 specification
contained some clarifications of the CSS1 spec.  Is this so?  If so, could
the authors comment on which properties have the most significant
clarifications?  Or point us to a document which lays out what we need to
know about CSS1?  In my tests of and writings about CSS1, I often hit
ambiguities which I'm never quite sure how to resolve.  I suspect browser
authors are encountering some of the same points.  Knowing where to look
(other than this list) to get some answers would be very helpful.

--
Eric A. Meyer  -  eam3@po.cwru.edu  -  http://www.cwru.edu/home/eam3.html
 Hypermedia Systems Manager