Re: null-values for css-properties?

From: Jonas Salling <salling@cooper.xanthus.se>
Date: Mon, 26 May 1997 15:58:28 -0100
To: "Jonas Salling" <salling@cooper.xanthus.se>, "Hakon Lie" <howcome@w3.org>
Cc: <www-style@w3.org>
You solution assumes that the author has perfect knowledge
about the style sheets that are used, and that they will not
change. I think it is important to allow the author to disable
certain properties/values WITHOUT him/her having complete
knowledge about the environment.

This problem becomes evident when you try to design a
word processor style GUI for HTML authoring software
supporting CSS... ;>)

Regards,

Jonas