The DSSSList Digest V1 #1

Following is the digest for the first day of traffic on the new
mailing list for people interested in DSSSL (ISO/IEC 10179), the
international standard programming language for stylesheets and other
processing specifications.  DSSSL will become increasingly important
as XML brings extensible markup onto the Web.  Anyone interested in
following DSSSL developments should monitor the archive:

   http://www.mulberrytech.com/dsssl/dssslist/archive

Jon

The DSSSList Digest     Wednesday, March 26 1997     Volume 01 : Number 001

In this issue:

     Welcome to DSSSList@mulberrytech.com
     [none]
     Processing external data entities