CSS1-Properties Quick Reference Table

From: schwarte <schwarte@iwb.uni-stuttgart.de>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 22:05:45 +0100
To: www-style@w3.org
There were quite a lot download of the document mentioned in
the Subject. I have additionaly created translations to my mother tongue
(german). So now there are four versions available:
http://129.69.59.141/css1pqr.doc (english MS-Word)
http://129.69.59.141/css1pqr.htm (english HTML)
http://129.69.59.141/css1de.doc (german MS-Word)
http://129.69.59.141/css1de.htm (german HTML)
I will keep these addresses alive, so you can link to them
from your web-documents.
Any suggestion for improvements and error-reports are wellcome!
I want to keep the document as short as possible but as long
as necessary to cover all relevant details.

Joachim Schwarte
-------end-of-mail-----------cut-here-----------end-of-mail-----------
WWW: http://iwb.uni-stuttgart.de/~schwarte/js.htm
und: http://home.t-online.de/home/Joachim.Schwarte
snail-mail: Dr.-Ing. Joachim Schwarte; Werastr. 71; D-70190 Stuttgart