A simplistic DSSSL tutorial

From: Daniel M. German <dmg@csg.uwaterloo.ca>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 1997 22:17:21 -0500 (EST)
To: bosak@atlantic-83.Eng.Sun.COM, www-style@w3.org, comp.text.sgml@neumann.uwaterloo.ca

Hi everybody,

While dissecting one of Jon Bosak's examples (play.dsl) I have decided
to write a very small tutorial.  It is located at:

http://csg.uwaterloo.ca/~dmg/dsssl/tutorial/tutorial.html

Although small and simple, it might be useful to some people trying to
learn DSSSL.

Any comments oriented towards improving it are welcome.

Best regards,

--
Daniel M. Germán                "My friends would think I was a nut,
       Peter Gabriel -->         turning water into wine"