A simplistic DSSSL tutorial

From: Daniel M. German <dmg@csg.uwaterloo.ca>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 1997 22:17:21 -0500 (EST)
To: bosak@atlantic-83.Eng.Sun.COM, www-style@w3.org, comp.text.sgml@neumann.uwaterloo.ca

Hi everybody,

While dissecting one of Jon Bosak's examples (play.dsl) I have decided
to write a very small tutorial.  It is located at:

Although small and simple, it might be useful to some people trying to
learn DSSSL.

Any comments oriented towards improving it are welcome.

Best regards,

Daniel M. Germán                "My friends would think I was a nut,
       Peter Gabriel -->         turning water into wine"