Re: Dynamic imagemaps

From: Walter Ian Kaye <walter@natural-innovations.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 1997 13:57:52 -0800 (PST)
To: www-html@w3.org
cc: www-style@w3.org
Hey, I just thought of another twist:  VRML imagemaps (i.e., 3D areas).

Is there anything set up for that? Should there be?

Or to look at things another way, as long as vector graphics are in fact
composed of discrete objects, can we not attach URLs to the individual
objects within the image? Would that not be best?