Re: validation of style-element

From: Arnoud <galactus@htmlhelp.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 1997 16:08:30 +0100 (MET)
To: www-style@w3.org
Joachmi Schwarte wrote:
> The HTML 3.2 validation service at
> http://ugweb.cs.ualberta.ca/~gerald/validate/
> does not accept the CSS1 syntax of the
> Style-Element, which means that this is
> in contradiction to the HTML 3.2 specification.

Incorrect. The HTML 3.2 PR specification from the W3C does
not list the TYPE attribute that you used in the example,
and that is the only thing reported as error by the validator.

I just noticed that my reference does indeed include this
attribute, so I hope you didn't base your document on
my information. :-)

--
E-mail: galactus@htmlhelp.com .................... PGP Key: 512/63B0E665
Maintainer of WDG's HTML reference: <http://www.htmlhelp.com/reference/>