Using different style sheets for different screen resolutions.

From: Fabrice Magnan de Bornier <fmagnan@netincelle.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 1997 13:10:40 +0200
To: www-style@w3.org
Hello,

I would like to create pages that would refer to several style sheets;
one of them would be selected by the browser depending on the resolution
of the screen; I think this would be useful for example for the font
size, which need not be the same on a 640x480 screen and on a 1024x768
screen.

Do you think it is reasonable to expect doing that in the near future ?

--
Fabrice Magnan de Bornier
Netincelle -  6 chemin de l'Orée - 77920 - Samois sur Seine