RE: pages

From: Erik Aronesty <earonesty@montgomery.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 1997 11:18:56 -0700
To: "'Sarr Blumson'" <sarr@umich.edu>
Cc: "'www-html@w3.org'" <www-html@w3.org>, "'www-style@w3.org'" <www-style@w3.org>
Often, "pages" are a semantic construct particular to the content and
not exactly a formatting construct.
The fact that they incidentally improve the possibility of an acceptable
printed page is coincidental.

Regarding style sheets:
	Are there any accepted "style-sheet" constructs which control
margin/page breaks, headers/footers?
	Are there "hide this info from the printer" styles?