RE: pages

Often, "pages" are a semantic construct particular to the content and
not exactly a formatting construct.
The fact that they incidentally improve the possibility of an acceptable
printed page is coincidental.

Regarding style sheets:
	Are there any accepted "style-sheet" constructs which control
margin/page breaks, headers/footers?
	Are there "hide this info from the printer" styles?