RE: User Style Sheets in PP2 (was Re: Issue 1: Font-weight and he adings)

From: Chris Wilson (PSD) <cwilso@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 08:09:15 -0700
To: "'Hakon Lie'" <howcome@w3.org>, Paul Prescod <papresco@technologist.com>
Cc: www-style@w3.org
IE4 used to have a "turn off document stylesheets" option, and
unbeknownst to me, it was removed because portions of our Active Desktop
rely on CSS positioning (and therefore it is very important that it not
be turned off for that content).  I'm currently working with others to
get a better solution to that problem and re-expose the switch.

	-Chris
Chris Wilson
cwilso@microsoft.com
***