RE: Style Sheet Implementations (was Re: Definition of "rule"?)

From: Chris Wilson (PSD) <cwilso@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 07:20:12 -0700
To: "'E. Stephen Mack'" <estephen@emf.net>, www-style@w3.org
This list is only the PROPERTIES we just plain don't support, not a list
of all the quirks of our implementation.  We will release a list of all
quirks and holes when we ship IE4 - otherwise, we'd be using my time
writing temporary lists instead of fixing those holes.

	-Chris
Chris Wilson
cwilso@microsoft.com
***