RE: Cascading Style Sheets

From: Chris Wilson (PSD) <cwilso@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 12:08:53 -0700
To: "'Taylor'" <taylor@wired.com>, Scott Isaacs <scotti@MICROSOFT.com>
Cc: www-style@w3.org, "'vertigo@triberian.com'" <vertigo@triberian.com>
Exposure of properties associated with rules in the full stylesheet are
in our proposed CSS Object Model, but are not yet implemented in IE.  We
don't yet implement the rules collection of the stylesheet.  I'd like to
(off-line) hear about your needs for this functionality.

	-Chris
Chris Wilson
Stylesheets Guy
Internet Explorer Team