Re: [Q] Shouldn't margin-bottom...? -Reply

From: Steve Knoblock <knoblock@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 1997 12:15:55 -0500
To: Chris Lilley <Chris.Lilley@sophia.inria.fr>, www-style@w3.org

>yes - folks, please quote platform as well as version when discussing
>behaviour. Of course, Win95 users might not have noticed that a Mac
>version is available which is fair enough. Well, now they know ;-)

You're absolutely right to correct us. If you've been to the MSIE site
lately you can't miss the Mac version! Only I have no idea what differences
there are between implementations. :)

Steve
 -:-     City Gallery ed.- http://www.webcom.com/cityg  PhotoGen list admin.
 -:-     Steve Knoblock,  knoblock@worldnet.att.net