RE: [Q] Shouldn't margin-bottom...?

Of COURSE I understand how absurd this is - read my mail all the way
through.  It was a limitation of our IE3 rendering engine and the
resources (about 1/3 of my time, minus the three weeks I was out of the
office for health reasons) to change it in order to support stylesheets.

I also said in my previous email that IE4 already supports this
properly.

	-Chris
Chris Wilson
cwilso@microsoft.com