Re: CSS2 Query: 15.2 alignment

From: Eric A. Meyer <eam3@po.cwru.edu>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 1997 13:31:32 -0500
To: www-style@w3.org
> >    Also, does anyone know where 'vertical-align' and 'line-height' went?  I
> > couldn't find them in the chapter on Text, nor in Fonts, but maybe I didn't
> > look hard enough (or was in the wrong places).
>
>Try the index at the end. They are in 11.3

   Ah, so they are!  So I'm going a little blind.
   I tried the index of my PDF document printout and discovered that all
the page numbers are "1".  I went to page one and looked for the microdot
containing the entire specification, but no luck...

--
Eric A. Meyer  -  eam3@po.cwru.edu  -  http://www.cwru.edu/home/eam3.html
 Hypermedia Systems Manager