CSS2 Query: 15.2 alignment

From: Eric A. Meyer <eam3@po.cwru.edu>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 1997 12:01:02 -0500
To: www-style@w3.org
   In my perusals of the CSS2 draft specification, I suddenly realized that
'text-align' seems to have been replaced with 'alignment.'  Is this
intentional, or an error in the CSS2 spec?  If intentional, will this bring
the Great Backwards Compatibility Debate up once again?
   Also, does anyone know where 'vertical-align' and 'line-height' went?  I
couldn't find them in the chapter on Text, nor in Fonts, but maybe I didn't
look hard enough (or was in the wrong places).

--
Eric A. Meyer  -  eam3@po.cwru.edu  -  http://www.cwru.edu/home/eam3.html
 Hypermedia Systems Manager