ooops! (resp: HSL)

From: Margaret Tarbet <tarbet@swaa.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 1997 23:04:09 GMT
To: www-style@w3.org
I don't believe very many of us who wrote understood that this was a
list.  I'd guess most of us thought - i know i did - the address
pointed to a postbox.  Single recipient, or at most a smallish
committee, and interested in the opinions of HF nerds.  oops.

I offer apologies on behalf of all the well-intentioned
comp.human-factors folk who didn't realise what we were getting into.
Or getting you folk into.

regards,
Margaret