Enough! was Re: color specification

From: Sue Jordan <sjacct@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 1997 12:30:22 -0500
To: Terry Roberts <Teresa.Roberts@Eng.Sun.COM>
CC: www-style@w3.org
Terry Roberts wrote:

> Please add my vote to those requesting that HSL be added as an alternative
> to RGB in color specification.

I don't believe that those of us who are subscribers to the
style list were aware that a CFV was in effect.  You and the
other 'me, too' HSL supporters are free to post what you
choose, but re-iterating previous posts without providing
new information seems an inane redundancy.

Sue Jordan
[mailing, posting and questioning my sanity for so doing]