RE: Header, Footer, and Sidebars

From: Eric A. Meyer <eam3@po.cwru.edu>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 1997 10:26:31 -0500
To: www-style@w3.org
>In IE4, go to the View menu, select Internet Options, click the
>Accessibility button, check the Format Documents Using My Style Sheet box
>and browse for your CSS-format user stylesheet.

   You no doubt know this already, but I can't find the entry "Internet
Options" under the View menu in my copy of MSIE 4.0pr1 for the Macintosh.
Is this ability located elsewhere, or are we Mac users still without this
ability?

--
Eric A. Meyer  -  eam3@po.cwru.edu  -  http://www.cwru.edu/home/eam3.html
 Hypermedia Systems Manager