block formatting

From: Nico Schirwing <nico.schirwing@bigfoot.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 1997 04:42:51 +0200
To: www-style@w3.org
Hi folks,

I was looking for a way to do a "block formatting" of my text with
the help of CSS. But it seems there are only options to align the
text left, right or centered. I can't imagine that it should have
been not included, so I guess I'm just to blind to find that feature.
Does anyone have a hint for me where to look?

Nico Schirwing - NEW Homepage: http://www.fh-brandenburg.de/~schirwin/
********** ICQ: UIN 1821791 ********** IRCNet: #Brandenburg **********
** Support the anti-Spam amendment -> Join at http://www.cauce.org/ **
"Rotkaeppchen war gluecklich, all die entzueckenden Tiere um sich zu
sehen, als sie im Wald herumirrte. Sie wusste, sie wuerde zumindest
nicht verhungern..."