Re: Cascading and scripting (was: The concept of cascading) (fwd)

From: MegaZone <megazone@livingston.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 1997 18:58:06 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-style@w3.org
Once upon a time David Perrell shaped the electrons to say...
>Excuse me. You left the "m" out of "somber". But seriously, I think
>you're on to something. If we just get DSSSL ISO9000-certified it'll
>surely be as popular as CGM.

Ouch, low bridge...

But speaking of CGM - after that vector graphics panel at WWW6 I was
wondering if there has been any more movement in the W3C to spawn a WG on
that?

-MZ
Phone: 800-458-9966 510-737-2100 FAX: 510-737-2110 megazone@livingston.com
Snail mail: 4464 Willow Road, Pleasanton, CA 94588