Re: From CSS to DSSSL

From: Chris Josephes <cpj1@visi.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 1997 22:55:30 -0500 (CDT)
To: Todd Fahrner <todd@verso.com>
cc: Paul Prescod <papresco@calum.csclub.uwaterloo.ca>, www-style@w3.org
On Thu, 17 Apr 1997, Todd Fahrner wrote:
> without a lick of scripting or other non-declarative stuff. (if only css
> could accommodate multi-column layout....)

I briefly remember a multi-col spec brought out shortly after NS came up
with the Multicol tag.  It was supposed to work along the same principle
as Multicol, but with a little more flexibility.  Can't seem to remember
the URL.  (I always seem to bring up the ancient outdated specs lately).

--- Christopher Josephes -------------------------
mailto:cpj1@visi.com               Vector Internet
http://www.visi.com/~cpj1