Re: Combined DTD - 3.2 + CSS1? (fwd)

From: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 20:02:09 -0400 ()
To: Arnoud Galactus Engelfriet <galactus@htmlhelp.com>
cc: www-style@w3.org
On Wed, 16 Apr 1997, Arnoud Galactus Engelfriet wrote:

> Would it be too much asked to get an official Cougar DTD out _now_
> even though there still are things to work on?

There won't be an "official" Cougar DTD until the W3C members get
to vote on a proposed recommendation. All I can offer is work in
progress with the same disclaimers as for the drafts. That said
a *draft* DTD will be posted on the Cougar page within the next
few days along with the SGML declaration for Unicode support.

Dave Raggett - <dsr@w3.org> tel +1 617 258 5741 fax +1 617 258 5999
World Wide Web Consortium 545 Technology Square, Cambridge MA 02139