Re: CSS support update in Netscape4 Beta 3

From: Bloo!!! 8-} <bloo@eskimo.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 11:39:43 -0700 (PDT)
To: marym@Finesse.COM
cc: www-style@w3.org

At 06:25 AM 4/16/97 -0700, Mary wrote:
>All background image handling defaults to repeat both
>directions. They don't have the repeat-x repeat-y or
>image positioning working yet.

   I just tried this and 'background-repeat' values of repeat-x and
repeat-y do work (maybe you are on a different platforms and this
behavior is divergent/buggy?) background-position does indeed not work
though.

Try this example in NN4B3:
(Also note confirmation of Liam Quinn's comment about 'block-izing'
inline styles)

-------------
<HTML>
<HEAD>