Re: indents

From: nemo/Joel N. Weber II <devnull@gnu.ai.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 02:57:31 -0400
To: papresco@calum.csclub.uwaterloo.ca
CC: dave@verso.com, knoblock@worldnet.att.net, www-style@w3.org
   Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 19:50:04 -0400
   From: Paul Prescod <papresco@calum.csclub.uwaterloo.ca>

   Is not the fact that the paragraph is first a sufficient differentiation
   from the other paragraphs? Why duplicate that information?

It's not clear to me exactly what the definition of a first paragraph
is.

For example, in the following sample, which paragraphs are first paragraphs?

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD><BODY>

<P>This is one paragraph.  It comes before a heading</P>

<H1>This is a heading</H1>

<P>Here's another paragraph</P>

<P>OK, that's enough paragraphs.  I've very tired these days...</P>

</BODY></HTML>