Re: Combined DTD - 3.2 + CSS1?

From: Arnoud <galactus@htmlhelp.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 19:34:41 +0200
To: www-style@w3.org
In article <199704150135.SAA01373@server.livingston.com>,
MegaZone <megazone@livingston.com> wrote:
> Seeing as HTML 3.2 and CSS1 are both final W3C Recommendations is there a
> chance of seeing a '3.3' which is just 3.2 with CSS1 rolled in?  It wouldn't
> introduct anything new, just collate the two existing standards.

I most wholeheartedly agree with this. Unfortunately, when I was
pushing this a few months ago, the consensus seemed to be "Write
your own DTD if you need that."

We're probably going to have to wait for Cougar, even though that
includes a lot of braindead stuff...

--
E-mail: galactus@htmlhelp.com .................... PGP Key: 512/63B0E665
Maintainer of WDG's HTML reference: <http://www.htmlhelp.com/reference/>