RE: personal stylesheets and 4.0 browsers (fwd)

That MS rep was me, BTW.  We will have user-side stylesheets in IE4, and
they were in IE3 as well... set HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet
Explorer\Styles\Stylesheet Pathname to the pathname of your local
stylesheet for IE3.  IE4 will have UI for setting this, although the reg
entry may be stored elsewhere.

	-Chris
Chris Wilson
cwilso@microsoft.com