Re: indents (fwd)

From: MegaZone <megazone@livingston.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 1997 17:20:38 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-style@w3.org
Once upon a time Ian Graham shaped the electrons to say...
>I am sure there are many common typographic formatting instructions
>(first-paragraph, drop-caps, etc.) that will appear in subsequent

Things like that will probably be in what is called the CSS Frosting
effort - drop caps, shadows, etc.  Fancier typographic tricks.

-MZ
Phone: 800-458-9966 510-426-0770 FAX: 510-426-8951 megazone@livingston.com
Snail mail: 4464 Willow Road, Pleasanton, CA 94588