Re: indents

From: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 1997 13:58:22 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)
To: David Siegel <dave@verso.com>
cc: www-style@w3.org

re: capability to distinguish the first para in a sequence.

I concur with you on this. I have long fought for just this
capability, only to have it postponed ...

Of course there are different ways to implement this, e.g.
as a psuedo-property for the first para or in terms of a counter
as in DSSSL. Now that work is starting again on CSS extensions
lets have another go at this.

-- Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org> tel: +1 (617) 258 5741 fax: +1 (617) 258 5999
   World Wide Web Consortium, 545 Technology Square, Cambridge, MA 02139
   url = http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett