Test document

From: Christian Perrier <perrier@onera.fr>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 1997 08:24:08 +0200
To: www-style@w3.org
As Communicator beta 3 as well as IE 4.0 first beta both seem to be out or
near to be out, I plan to test their CSS support....

I remember people in this list having conducted several tests on CSS
support. Does a "complete" test document exist somewhere (ie a document
containing all or nearly all CSS possibilities.....)?
--
Christian Perrier
Office National d'Etudes et Recherches Aerospatiales