Re: HTML Styles

Ron G. Whitaker writes:
 > Question:  Do you know if there are any texts available to the public on
 > HTML Cascading Styles?  I would like to purchase a well written,
 > user-friendly book and learn more about it since styles are going to
 > play a very important role in future Web page development.  If you don't
 > know of any texts, can you suggest some good URLs on the Internet that
 > explain cascading styles well.

No books yet; given the production times of books, the first ones will
probably not arrive before the end of this year.

W3C overview page		http://www.w3.org/pub/WWW/Style
Latest draft spec.		http://www.w3.org/pub/WWW/TR/WD-css1
CSS resources			http://www.w3.org/pub/WWW/Style/css

That last page also has links to some tutorials written by Microsoft.

Bert
  http://www.w3.org/pub/WWW/People/Bos/                      INRIA/W3C
  +33 93 65 77 71                 06902 Sophia Antipolis Cedex, France