Missing TYPE from STYLE parameter.

From: Imagination's End <I.End@bigpic.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 1996 08:20:51 -0600
To: www-style@w3.org, www-html@w3.org

I noticed something that is really quite questionable with the Cougar
documents.  The tag STYLE has a TYPE definition that allows the
definition of what kind of style you are using, yet the STYLE
parameter for all other tags does not seem to have any way of
indicating the STYLE that is being used.

I think this can probably be resolved either by assuming that the
TYPE specified in the <STYLE> tag defines ALL the styles on this
page.  This would probably be a little more convenient that having to
put a STYLE-TYPE paramter in alongside all tags that can use style.
 ____
/