Re: Netscape 4.0 press release at their server

Taylor wrote:
> >Height and width as window and frame properties would be nice.
>
> Most definatly.  However you can reference them with a hack if you
really
> want them.  Make an image with a width and height of 100% then just
> reference the width and height of the image.  Not the most ideal
solution,
> but it get's the job done.  I do it on
http://www.signal2noise.com/array/

Clever and fascinating demo.

Thanks for the tip. But... not much help if you want to be accessible
to non-Nav3 users. You might want to add a userAgent check for Nav 3 or
above and display a popup "Sorry, your browser must support Netscrape's
latest JavaScript extensions to view this fascinating interactive
animation." I'm sure NS would gladly put a link to this page on their
site.

David P