Sites with style.

From: <webman@netroute.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1996 23:18:38 -0500 (EST)
To: www-style@w3.org
I am presently putting together a list of web sites that have incorporated
some "style".
If you have implemented any css into any of your sites I sure would
appreciate some e-mail.

If you know the URL for any sites using css please let me know.

This list will be used by anyone interested in CSS.  It should take me a day
or so to get it up once I receive the URL information from all of you.

You can find the CSS Resource site at my site by Friday.

Rob.

p.s.  if you have any ideas for the site let me know.
e-mail webman@cwebdev.com
CRYSTAL WEB DESIGNS     http://www.cwebdev.com/
  "It doesn't matter how slowly you go, so long as you don't stop."
                                               -Confucius-