Re: Sorry if you crashed (W95 FYI: Chaos in 2038!)

From: David Perrell <davidp@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 1996 07:50:48 -0800
To: "Gayle Kidder" <reddik@sandiego.com>, "Style" <www-style@w3.org>, "HTML" <www-html@w3.org>
Gayle Kidder wrote:
> to get my Netscape mail back? I'm stuck with IE mail at the moment,
which
> is not as nice, and several important msgs back in NS mail that I
can't > get to. I tried reinstalling NS but that didn't do it. Do I
need to uninstall
> first?

I hope some considerate gentleperson from Netscape will post the
simplest recovery solution. In the meantime you can read your old mail
by opening the 'Inbox' file in the Netscape 'Mail' folder with WordPad.

David Perrell