Re: CSS Logo

From: Gordon Blackstock <gordon@quartz.gly.fsu.edu>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 1996 16:53:06 -0500
To: <www-style@w3.org>

>   but doesn't some other people out there feel that
>   a CSS logo done in CSS, while it will only work
>   completely on CSS browsers, would be more
>   worthwhile?

Good point. That's why I screen captured my CSS "manufactured" logo
proposals and turned them into GIF images. I've also used CSS to create
titles for pages intended to be viewed with N Navigator by this method.
Since I've gotten used to the negative margins capability of MSIE, plain
text for any purpose that requires catching the user's eye just won't do!

gordon
<!--
gordon@gly.fsu.edu   http://gly.fsu.edu/~gordon/   MS IE v3.0 enhanced
         BS Geology, FSU, 1995     Volunteer for Science, USGS
                  MS Activate the Internet finalist (top 25)
-->